Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I love my cricut and all the other tools that I use to be creative but I have to admit I've been cheating on them lately. Yes, I've gone digital! I LOVE creating in Photoshop Elements (PSE)! I'm not going to give up my cricut or other tools but if I am ever going to get any scrapbooking done I needed to come up with a new plan.

Since my health hasn't been the best and I've spent a lot of time down in bed where I couldn't utilize my wonderful crafting tools I had to come up with a Plan B. I have SO MANY pictures that need to be put into albums that I was feeling overwhelmed. I also needed a way to duplicate my scrapbook pages since we have so many kids that want their childhood pictures. Digital Scrapbooking is my answer. There are so many wonderful websites out there to help me learn PSE and I can be creative here in bed with my laptop on my knees. Since I have been down a lot lately that's what I have been doing - learning PSE. So here's the deal. Since I am just a beginner and learning I want to post some of my layouts here and if you see something that would improve the layout please leave a comment. I'm pretty good with constructive criticism (cc) so don't worry about offending me. I truly want to know how to artistically tell the history of my wonderful family. While I may not incorporate every suggestion, I promise to listen and consider them all. Deal? Good.

No comments: