Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okieladybug's Scrap N' More: Stamp Binders.......I LOVE THEM!!

OK, so I'm in an organizing mood which is funny since I am laying here in bed, with my laptop on my knees, recuperating from surgery. I do my best organizing in my mind! I broke down and ordered one of Tim Holtz Stamp Binders (so cool looking) and it is on it's way. I can't wait but I have so many stamps to organize. I thought that if anyone had a hard time thinking of what to get me for my Birthday (hint hint Sis) that this would be a good place to drop a few subtle hints. You know how subtle I can be.

For those of you who want to organize your stamps, please follow the above link to see how Okie-ladybug did it. My shelf is going to look like hers as soon as my binder gets here and I can get up and do the work!

Also if you aren't sure how to unmount your wooden stamps go to YouTube and type in Unmount Rubber Stamps and you will get LOTS of video on how to unmount and organize your stamps. I like the above organization method the best.

Jerri, you had better check this out since you are moving and have lots of wooden stamps. This will definately cut down on the footprint in your moving boxes and new craft room.

No comments: