Saturday, November 7, 2009

BFS Day 3 – Playing Favorites (Tammy)

We are supposed to make a list of five favorites. We can make any kind of list that we want and Shimelle gave us some great ideas and examples. On my personal blog I started to list my blessings on the side bar but I love this idea so I may change it up a bit. So here goes my current Five Favs:


- Click scrapbook page for a larger image -

Links so that you can check them out:
#1: Mel Stampz  Everything she makes is beautiful and so creative.  I get inspired here.
#2: PaperTreyInk Giga Guide Lines - I'm saving up for the trio!

#3: Zion’s Kolob Canyon  If you get the chance you should visit Zion and Kolob.  It is stunning!
#4: Homemade Snickerdoodle Cookies  I just made these and they are so YUMMY!
#5: Blogging for Scrapbookers  This class has been a lot of fun and has some good challenges.  It may make my posts more interesting and readable.  Please don't judge the class on my meager beginnings though.  Thanks Shemelle!

I like to scrapbook in two page layouts so the other half of this layout is a list of why these five things are my current favs.  As I look at my scrapbook page I realize that it is pretty busy and doesn't have a lot of contrast.  I'm going to have to think on this...

No comments: