Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time With Grandchildren

Here is another Digital Layout for my Christmas Gift Album.  I used Spring Into Boyhood by Misty Cato Designs and I also used her Date Bits 12.  I really loved these kits for a casual feel for my 44th Birthday with some of my grandchildren.  I can’t think of a better way to spend the day, except to have ALL of my grandchildren with me!

2002-07-05_Bob_Josh_web2002-07-5_IsaTammyJoshua_we

One of my favorite things is literature so I read a lot or listen to audiobooks.  I have tried to make sure that my children and grandchildren were exposed to a wide variety of literature.  Reading opens up the gateway to learning and I never wanted my kids or grandchildren to feel like they couldn’t find answers.  Taking a break and visiting a far off place, another world or any other kind of adventure is also a great reason to read.  Sometimes we all need a break.  History is also another passion of mine and we can learn so much from reading about the past.  Learning is so important but sometimes we need a bit of fun as we do it.

In the first layout my husband is on the floor playing which is a normal activity for him.  He is just a big kid and I’m glad.

1 comment:

Christy said...

cute mom! I like the colors!