Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank you for your inspiration!

As I was cruising the web I was amazed at the amount of knowledge that is out there.  There are so many people that are so talented and better yet are willing to share with others.  I have added several of those to our "Favorite Places."  There are so many wonderful places out there that I could never add them all.  I chose a few that are not only amazingly talented but are also willing to teach and inspire us to new levels of creativity.  I just want to say THANK YOU to ALL of you who are willing to share your talent, knowledge and encouragement.  

I am also excited that it doesn't matter where we live, what culture we come from or any of the other limitations we have in our own geographical locations.  We can all share with the world!  Isn't the internet an amazing tool!  We are all truly blessed.

No comments: