We have been honored by Cathy T with an award. Wow, I can't believe it! How sweet of her to consider us for this award. You really need to go check Cathy out at Koala-t Kreations and see all her wonderful projects. Cathy is a very loving mother and grandmother and makes the sweetest projects for them. Maybe Cathy will adopt me....?
As I understand it we are supposed to forward this on to seven other blogs so it took me a few days to narrow it down. This was a very difficult thing to do because there are SO MANY creative blogs out there and some of my favorite have already been honored so I got to branch out and find even more amazing blogs. My sister, Jerri Ann, is busy preparing her house to sale so this is my list: Drumroll please!
- Fayai at Aikn To Scrap
- Becky at Inking Idaho
- Jill at Diva In Pink
- Mel at Mel Stampz
- Anso at Glitter Adventure
- The sketch designers at Mojo Monday
- Regina at Bitten By The Bug
Thank again Cathy T for noticing my sister and I as we have fun creating.
P.S. I did some research on this award and along with passing this on to seven other bloggers you are supposed to list seven things you love so here goes.
- I love the sound of laughter, especially childrens laughter. My children were especially good at this one. The sound of my son's laughter would make all worries subside for a while. I am a Grandmother now and that gift has been passed down to my Grandchildren. My son's have also married women who have a great sense of humor which is a huge gift.
- I love the fact that my husband thinks I'm cute, beautiful, amazing, talented and all those wonderful things in life. We have only been married seven years, next month, but he still laughs when I do something silly. I am a bit of a klutz (OK, a big klutz) and he still laughs with me at the silly things I do or trip over. My husband also has a great laugh!
- I love music. Music is such a gift and it can take you to the top of the mountain or to the depths of despair - it is so powerful. I love the fact that all of my son's are musicians and love music too. When they were little we would go Christmas caroling and sing in the car. What magic! My favorite thing is to listen to them sing or play piano or the guitar.
- I love color. I guess one of the reasons I love to craft with paper, fabric and yarn so much is that you get to play with color. It can evoke so many different moods.
- I love children. From cuddeling, tickeling, sleeping or just plain mischeof they are such a blessing and I love to watch and play with them anytime I get the chance.
- I love family. I have been blessed with an amazing family and I never take that for granted. If I could choose my own family members I would definately keep the ones I have. I have always felt love and support from them.
- I love nature. I love to hike, camp and just spend time outside witnessing the miracles all around. I really do need to spend more time outside.
I can't wait to see what everyone else writes.