Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moving Day

This layout is about the move to our new home.  We were so excited and so grateful to the many people who helped us. 2002-7_Moving1_web Here are three of our sons taking a break.  I had a little fun with the thought bubble.  Since this is a masculine page and a bit grubby I had fun with this worn notebook paper and elements by Gunhild Storeide.  She has some great freebies every Friday from Norway.  I love seeing the amazing creativity of so many people.  They inspire me to be more creative.  I really appreciate the generosity of so many people who share with the rest of us.

I learned a new technique in this layout.  2002-7_Moving2_web There was an area that needed to be filled in and I learned how to do it with the clone tool.  My mind is reeling with the possibilities of this tool and I can’t wait to try it again.  Since I only had two decent pictures for this layout I used the second page to journal.  I always have lots to say and love to tell stories so a place for journaling is great for me.  I also like the fact that I can share these stories with all of our family.  We are all so spread out geographically that it is hard to stay connected as much as we would like to.  I wish that we would have had these tools when my children were young.

No comments: