Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine Cards




Today I went to Cricut Club (taught by Jesse Leavitt) and she showed us how to make a cute card, so as usual some of us put our own spin on it and I loved mine (humility is hard with the amazing things the cricut can do)! The rest of the class made adorable cards as well. The directions for this card are on http://www.crafts2die4.com/ in the free section.

Anyway, instead of a butterfly I used lips and an embossed heart. I used George and Indy Art Cartridges. I'm sending these to our Card Group for Valentines. I hope you like them. I LOVE them! I need to learn how to take better pictures of my projects (I still have some humility).

1 comment:

Jerri Ann said...

I adore these valentine cards. They are beautiful and creative. I may just have to scraplift the idea!